The Workshops will Feature:
- BB&T, sponsoring bank.
- Entrepreneurs that have successfully grown their companies.
- Louis Hutt, CEO, The Hutt Company. The Hutt Company and its affiliated entities provide accounting, business, legal and tax services under one roof. Mr. Hutt will be discussing What Your Business Should Look Like to Attract Growth Capital.
- Meridian Management Group, Inc. (“MMG”) is a multi-faceted, minority-owned fund management and consulting firm. In operation since 1994, MMG specializes in the design and implementation of lending and investment funds for socially or economically disadvantaged businesses such as small, minority and women-owned businesses. MMG will be discussing the various forms of debt and equity financing that it provides to small, minority and women-owned businesses through the Maryland Department of Commerce.
Are you a business owner? What should your business look like to attract GROWTH CAPITAL?
These are free workshops held at The Reginald F. Lewis Museum located at 803 E. Pratt St, Baltimore, MD 21202.
This workshop will be conducted on Wednesday, November 14, 2018, and will focus on subordinate debt and equity financings. The workshop will begin at 8:00 a.m. and end at 12 noon. Continental breakfast will be served.
In addition to the above, each workshop will focus on What Your Business Should Look Like to Attract Growth Capital:
- Organic growth versus growth through acquisitions (build versus buy).
- What the internal infrastructure of a business needs to look like to achieve growth.
- Growth and transition financing and the various forms it can take.
- The preparation process needed to take advantage of growth opportunities.
- Operation Win In Life CDC
- Meridian Management Group Inc.
- Reginald F. Lewis Museum
The Reginald F. Lewis Museum is a co-sponsor of the Dollars and Sense workshop. As a co-sponsor, the Reginald F. Lewis Museum is encouraging registrants to become members as a part of their registration. To support the museum please subscribe to a one-year membership at the cost of $35.