Our Products offered under the MSBDFA & MCBIF state of Maryland Managed Funds
|LINES OF CREDIT||TERM LOANS||SURETY BOND||EQUITY INVESTING|
|Types of Financial Assistance||Loan guaranty.
|Guaranty of a Bank loan up to 80%.
|Guaranty of surety bonds.
Direct issuance of surety bonds. Establishment of surety bonding lines.
Guaranty of investment.
|Amounts Available||Maximum payable under loan guaranty not to exceed $2,000,000.
Up to $2,000,000 direct loan.
|Loan amount not less than $25,000.
Maximum payable under loan guaranty not to exceed $2,000,000.
|Guaranty up to lesser of 90% or $2,250,000 of surety losses.
Direct bonds not more than $2,500,000 each.
|Not to exceed $2,000,000.|
|Eligible Uses||Working capital and equipment.||Working capital.
Machinery & Equipment.
Improvements to real property leased or owned.
Acquisition of real property used in business.
|Bid, payment & performance bonds related to contracts funded by government agencies, public utilities, or private entities.||Working capital; purchase of inventory, equipment, or real property; construction/renovation; leasehold improvements.|
- • Is the applicant’s principal place of business (Company Headquarters) currently located or will it be located upon receipt of the requested financing inside the state of Maryland?
- • Do the individuals with at least fifty-one percent (51%) of the business ownership have a personal credit score of at least 550?
- • Is the amount of financing assistance being sought greater than $25,000 or no more than $2,000,000 (no more than $2,500,000 if applying for surety bond)?
- If you have you been turned down by a bank/financial institution or are seeking equity financing or surety bonding
Download the MSBDFA Application PLUS Personal Financial Statement and Form W-9
- If you have NOT been turned down by a bank/financial institution, but are looking for financing options
DOWNLOAD the MCBIF Application
option you need?
• Community Development Ventures, L.P.
• MMG Ventures, L.P.
MARYLAND SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT FINANCING AUTHORITY (MSBDFA)
The Maryland Small Business Development Financing Authority (MSBDFA) was created by the Maryland General Assembly in 1978 to assist in the development of socially or economically disadvantaged entrepreneurs in the creation of Maryland businesses. MSBDFA’s financing activity is supported through the repayment of loans, generation of interest income and the collection of fees.
MMG has been designated as one of the managers for the Video Lottery Terminal Fund Pool. The Company manages and invests the capital into businesses located within the Targeted Areas and throughout the State of Maryland. The name MMG has chosen for the fund is the Maryland Casino Business Investment Fund (“MCBIF”).